Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

The Field of All Possibilities: Day 5

This mornings centering thought and mantra from Chopra:
1. Today, I embrace my potential to be, do, and have whatever I can dream.
2. Sat, Chit, Ananda (Sanskrit)=Existence, Consciousness, Bliss (English).

Started the morning off a little early.  Instead of turning the TV on, I turned the computer on.  Is the computer becoming the new TV?  new thing taking my attention away from writing. 


What do I do when I'm there?  There on the computer. 

I check the all my email accounts.  Hit the facebook.  Go to Youtube; take care of the comments.  I sit at my computer writing to my imaginary friend on the internet about my day, what I ate, how I maintained a vegan lifestyle, and meditation. 

I should be reading serious books about composition and writing articles.  I should be asking the hard questions about learning?  Whatever those questions are?  I should be thinking of new ways to incorporate collaborative learning into my practices. 

But instead, I am going over the chords to Randy Travis's "Forever, & Ever, Amen."  I look forward to playing my guitar.  I want to watch Marty throw down some tasty licks. 


Attention Reader this is a New thought.  I am transitioning to a new thought

I did the Chopra guided meditation.  It was pretty good.   Practicing these last five days has made me look forward to do the meditation.  I will meditate tonight before I go to bed. 

I'm really enjoying bedtime.  Before I turned the TV off, I used to set the TV timer to shut off while I dozed off to it.  That is pretty sad.  If that is not addicted I don't know what is?  I am consciously choosing to live my life instead of watching others live theirs.  I am consciously choosing deprogram and reprogram my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment