Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Abundance and the Law of Least Effort: Day 11

For the 21 day meditation challenge, Chopra sent:
1. Centering thought: I expect and accept abundance to flow easily to me.
2. Mantra: Om Daksham Namah (Sanskrit)=My actions achieve maximal benefit with minimal effort.

I went to pick up my car and I was an asshole to the rent-a-car woman because I was being charged 5.27 for gas. 

One of the questions asks which areas would you like to experience more abundance.  The areas of my life that I would like to experience abundance are: romantic, financial, and social.  I wish for a loving partnership with a funny man; I really want to be abundant in that area.  Love is important.  If I am abundant financially and socially, but not in the intimate relationship section of my life, I will not be happy or abundant. 
Would I take the job or the man?  I'd like both.

The change I have to make to release my desire into universal consciousness is to shift my focus.  Instead of focusing on the fact that I lack, or that I am not in a loving relationship, I should focus on being in love.  Be what I want to attract. Be love rather than be lack of love if that makes any sense. 
Another change I have to make is to stop trying to control by searching outside of myself for answers, to stop trying to make it happen, to just go with the flow and let my life unfold. 
Another change I have to make is to let go of the fear. 

I started three times today to do the meditation, but for some reason each time I put the meditation off till later.  I wish I had done it early, but now is the time.  This is the path.
Today, I went quicker into relaxation mode, and focused most of the time on the mantra: Om Daksham Namah.  I forgotten the English translation, so I just focused on the Sanskrit. 
Thoughts popped into my mind, but each time I let them go.  I began to watch my breath for a time, then I went back to the mantra.  I was not afraid like I had been in the past.  Yesterday, I really freaked out.  Today, I just trusted.  The bell rang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment