Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mind, Matter, Spirit: Day 3

The focusing words that Chopra sent this morning are:

1. "Today, I focus on what I want to attract into my life."
2. Sat, Chit, Ananda (Sanskrit) = Existence, Consciousness, Bliss

This meditation should be easy for me because I know what I want to attract in my life. 
1.  A loving partnership with a funny man.
2.  A home with a vegetable garden and fruit trees.
3.  A tenure track teaching position at a community college near my mother.

I did Chopra's guided meditation at 10:00 am this morning.  My mind raced all over the place.  I've been doing additional meditations during the day for this challenge.   10 minutes is not enough time for me.  I just get my body settled down.   

Is it that easy to just ask and you shall receive?  I wish to attract these three situations into my life.  I am putting it out into the ethers, which is the Internet to me.  Normally, I write in my journal, my book that I hold my thoughts in.  I was thinking what if the journal, which is for my eyes only, keeps my wishes and does not release them into the universe. 

If I truly believe in vibration, then the Internet is a vibration.  It is a suppository for the human mind, for our ideas.  The Internet is a means or a mode of connecting to each other.  It is a means of sending messages; therefore, I am sending a message to the universe through the Internet. 

I want to return to this idea of vibration.  While driving south on the 99 freeway, I came to an interchange where the 99 meets the 120.  From the first time I encountered this interchange, I felt queasy as I drove through this spot as if I would pass out.  This one particular day, it occurred to me that I was driving through a highly charged vibrational zone.  I can feel vibration. 

Follow me.  I hear music.  I feel music.  When I play my guitar, I feel the vibration emanating from the guitars body following into mine.  I cannot see this vibration, but I know it exist because I can feel it.  Each note on the guitar as a different vibrational pattern.  Why cannot places and people have different vibrational patterns? 

No comments:

Post a Comment