Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pure Consciousness: Day 4

Chopra sent the following information to aid us in our meditation today:
Our centering thought for today is:
1. From this moment forward, I invite unlimited abundance into my life.
2. Aham Brahmasmi (Sanskrit) = The core of my being is the ultimate reality, the root and ground of the universe, the source of all that exists (English).

I cannot believe that I am sticking with thee meditation.  Each day it gets easier to go into the silence, and I've only been practicing 4 days.

During the guided meditation, I felt a surge of energy from my root chakra.  As you know, I am actively working to strengthen all of my charkras especially thee root.  The root chakra is the seat of creativity.  It is also sexual energy, which I have not used in 7 years.  I know I need strength here if I wish to write.  I ask the universe to allow a channel to open, so that an abundance of thoughts can flow through me in the form of words.  
 
I've been asking myself, "Where do I live?"  I've been living in scarcity.  I am coming to understand that is a mind set.  I can live in the space of abundance by first recognizing it around me.  I am blessed to have the life that  have.  When I think about, everything is easy for me.  I have shelter, food, and a vehicle.  I am surrounded by my family.  I am a loved child.  I sleep at night in the safety of my family's arms.  I just coming to realize that.  I've spent most of  my life trying to get away from them.  Blaming them for my problems.  No--it is my family that holds me up.  It is my family that gives me strength to walk each day.  This is abundance.  I am grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment