Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gratitude

I am grateful to see.
I am grateful that I have the opportunity to teach writing.  I am grateful for my family.   
I am grateful to know that it is not a match.  I am grateful for the understanding and the knowledge.  I am grateful it hurt because I breathed through the pain.  I am grateful.
I am grateful to have the time to write about writing.
I am grateful to have the time to make videos about my life experience.
I am grateful to connect with other people.
I am grateful to be in nature.
I am grateful for the banana I ate today and the coffee I drank.
I am grateful that I learned to play the guitar.
I am grateful for the guitar.
I am grateful for music.  I am grateful for my life.  I am grateful to vibrate at this frequency.   
I am grateful.

2 comments: