Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Seeds of Success: Day 6

Chopra sent the following information for our contemplation this morning:
1. Everything I desire is within me.
2. Ram . . . Ram . . . Ram (Sanskrit)= Everything I desire is within me (English).
 
It is 4:34pm on a late Saturday afternoon. I've been home for about 40 minuets. I wanted to do the meditation the first thing when I got home today.  Saturday is my favorite day of the week because it is my work day.  It is the day when I get to do what I want.  I get to talk about writing.  I get to help people with their writing.  I get be with others.  I love being with my students. 


Class ended early, it is the first time all semester that I let them go early in the later half of the day.  Usually, I make them grind it out--write. 

But, Everything is done.  Only the dire-hards and those who are trying to catch up stayed with me today.  Those whose work was complete were free to leave, and go work on the 2nd draft of their persuasive essay.  

Now back to Meditation
I am doing the meditation now because this morning I had to leave early to get to work.

I freaked out a little bit on this one.  I wonder why "Everything I desire is within me." blows my mind. 
After each meditation, Chopra has you answer a few questions.  i find it is best to do it right after the mediation is down, so you have the experience fresh in you remind.  It is more immediate than if you wait five minutes while you take a bathroom break.  I discovered somethings about myself.  What am I holding back from the world?  Share your natural gifts.   

I like the idea that success is being the answer to some one's prayer.  In other words, touch another person's life in a positive way--use your powers for good.  Communicate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment