Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Spontaneous Fullfillment of Desires: Day 7

Chopra's messages for today are:
1. I use my conscious intention to manifest my dreams.
2. Sat, Chit, Ananda(Sanskrit) =Existence, Consciousness, Bliss (English).

A reflection the the week:  I have notice that I feel more peaceful and am in greater flow.  That sounds so hippie-dippie.  Now, I tell myself, "Don't judge it!"

I made a red beet and cucumber juice.  My body is backed up it needs to be un-stuffed.  The best way  I know how to detox is to drink fresh juiced red beets.  If you want a detox or an inside your body type of  cleaning drink the beet juice mixed with cucumber.  Cucumber is cooling and soothing and will help the waste removal easier on your body. 


I have not had beets in a while.  To tell the truth, I don't really like them.  I do however enjoy the earth taste that I get from them.   It is the taste of dirt, but not dry, harsh, barren dirt.  It is the taste of fertility.  Beets taste of the health and abundance of  the earth.  I can taste the life giving nutrients or the life force of the beets when I drink their juice. 

Usually when I buy beets to juice, I let them sit in the refrigerator, and forget about them.  I get lazy to juice.  It only takes a few minutes.  I decided today that when I buy the beets for juice, I  will juice them and drink the beets the day I purchase them. 

Yesterday after work, I got down with some vegan junk food.  Rice, Black Beans, Corn tortillas, Pico de Gallo, different types of salsas, Guacamole and Chips.  What I did not finish, I threw away because I did not want to eat that food today and if it were here I'd eat it.  I wanted to be raw today to cleanse myself. 

Now to meditation:
I found it easier to write about Beets than it was to write about meditation.  It is gettting easier to calm myself.  I just cannot write about it today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment