Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Living Abundantly: Day 21

It is the last day of the Chopra 21 Day Meditation Challenge.  These are the last messages for this challenge:
1. Centering Thought:  Every moment of everyday, I live my life abundantly.
2. Mantra:  So Hum (Sanskrit)= I Am (English).


Has meditation had any impact on my life?  I must answer that question with, "yes."  
I've turned my attention inward and have stop searching for "it" in the external world.  I've gotten into the daily practice of writing.  I have become more productive and yet I expend less energy.  My diet has improved.  I understand that it is carbohydrates that I crave.

I've learned more about the plant-based diet.  The universe sent me John McDougall's information on a high carb diet.  My weight is releasing and it seems like my body is going through some positive changes. 

Would I recommend meditation to others?
For sure, I recommend that everyone meditates.  It helps to quiet the mind, to allow thoughts to float by, and to connect to silence.

Will I continue to meditate?

Yes, I will continue to meditate.  At the beginning of this year, in January, I said this year is about manifesting, meditating, and music.  I am beginning to see that all those desires that I have or wants are already here.  I see that I am living the life that I want to live.  I am teaching writing at a community college to developmental writers; This is so awesome because I love going to work.  It is like a dream to have my job.  I am now writing, and I have the time to write.  The guitar has opened music up to me; I experience it on a deeper level--vibrational level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment