Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Primacy of Consciousness

Trip off this I found this video on consciousness.  Remember Pure Consciousness is the theme of the day.  The synchronicity moment of this whole thing is that Peter Russell begins with a quotation from Thomas Kuhn's text, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.  This is a part of the reading list for grad school.  I did not read it.  One of my instructors asked me about Kuhn's text, and I told him I didn't read it because of the red words.  In my mind, it looked hard.  Who knew that it was about consciousness? 

Now the same text pops up in a video during a 21 day Meditation Challenge on the day dedicated to Pure Consciousness.  The universe is telling me I need to get down with Thomas Kuhn's text, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment