Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Living Carefree: Day 17

Focusing on the thought that everything is as it should be and relaxing in that thought is the task for the day.  So far, the day is flowing.  I love it when I am in flow and everything works; I am not fighting anymore.  I don't mean physically fighting.  I mean fighting with life or struggling against the current.

Chopra sent these messages to us today: 
1. Centering thought:  I move through my days light-hearted and carefree, knowing all is well.
2. Mantra:  Sat, Chit, Ananda (Sanskrit)=Existence, Consciousness, Bliss (English).

The question is, "How do you feel when you wake up?"
My response:
I can tell you how I felt today when I woke up; I cannot recall the general feeling of each day when I awake.  Lately, I have been feeling excited about the day.  This morning, I felt snugly and comfy.  It rained last night.  The room was the perfect temperature, and my bed was just cozy enough.  Both of my cats were in the bed with me.  Baby gently nestle next to the pillow at my head and Rafa laying by my legs almost wrapped in the blanket.
In my current state of mind, I feel like everything is going my way.  I am happy because I got the extra classes that I wanted, so I will have a full load next semester.

Guess the question from the response:
If I lived light-hearted and carefree, my life would improve because I will not second guess myself; I will seek my answers from within.  My life would improve because I will seek adventure by living light-hearted and carefree.  I would be the action rather than the passive spectator.  My life would improve because I will live without the constant fear of the unknown by living light-hearted and carefree.

No comments:

Post a Comment