Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Get Over It

It is a new day.  I still feel uneasy, but I must go with the flow.  Do you ever have those days when you wish you could reach out to another person for comfort?  I do.  I use to eat those feelings away.

Now,  just feel it.  The reason behind "allowing" rather than "suppressing" is if I allow myself to feel this pain, then I can release it.  I don't have to work to suppress it.  I can just let it go and move on to the next lesson.  Why bother with trying to figure out why a person behaves in a certain manner?  To do so is energy wasted in the past.  What another person does/says/lives/ is none of my business.  I will never know "why?;" he probably doesn't even know why he treated me in such a callous manner.  I forgive my boss, so I can move on to joy.

So, looking at the situation with work, I must ask myself, "Where is the good?"  "What is the lesson?"    

No comments:

Post a Comment