Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Abundance and The Law of Karma: Day 10

The last few days I have been coming later and later to meditation.  It is my resistance to change.  I still do it.  So far the 21 day meditation challenge has had postive effects in my life.  I'm free of the addiction to TV.  My diet is moving in a high raw direction.  I have not had any wine, and I am getting to bed early.  I am actually sleeping instead of light sleeping. 

This is the Message that Chopra sent for Day 10:
1. Centering thought: Today, I make great choices, because they are made with full awareness.
2. Mantra: Om Kriyam Namah (Sanskrit)=My actions are aligned with cosmic law (English).

Decisioncs and Choices are the hot topic for the day.


This was another hard meditation for me.  I quickly became relaxed, but a wave of energy over came me and I became afraid.  I opened my eyes.  I closed them again, and found the mantra.  I realized I am in the right place, in the right state of being, doing the right thing--I felt overwhelmed by this, and felt a heatwave of energy flow over me.  I was afraid, and I opened my eyes.  I heard,"You are in the right place at the right time, Om Kriyam Namah" I went back tot he mantra.  I was there in a energized peaceful state, and I felt content.  The Bell rang. 

Many of decision I have made in my life have caused pain.  Some have put me in physical danger.  Some decisions have caused illness.
Within the last 7 years, I decided that I would work on my mind.  That was a good decision because I have learned to be in a state of continuous expansion.  The bad part was I expanded to such a state I could barely walk up and downstairs. 
When i graduated, I made a decision to care for both my body and mind.  I also realized that if I were to be a teacher, I have to clean up my life.  Let go of habits that no longer serve me.  Learn how to inspire others to reach their potential using writing as tool for communication.


I can become more aware of my choices by slowing down.  Use my journal and write about what is my perception of reality.  Then let it go.  I can decided my action only. 
I will practice placing my attention on my heart to see check my feelings when I have a question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment