Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Meditation Challenge.

Monday, November 5, 2012  three things are happening:

1.  Commitment to meditation with the 21 day Deepak Chopra Challenge.  I will share all the emails and information I learn.
2. Giving up the white wine.  It is the last alcohol that I've been drinking, and it is foggying me up.  when I drink, I am useless.
3.  Commitment to writing.  I am afraid to write, so I have to write.

Which means--I will be back blogging here.  I think it is time for some real honesty.  It is time for me to be honest with myself if I want to change my life and move to the next level.  I had a chakra reading and all of my chakras are weak except for my crown.  so at least I know that I have strong connection with the universe/God/the force--whatever you want to call it. 

I'm not sure if anyone reads this blog, which is probably why I will post here.  Get it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment