Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Source of Abundance: Day 2

Here are the two ideas that Chopra sent this morning:
I create my personal abundance from an infinite source.

Aham Brahmasmi (Sanskrit).  The core of my being is the ultimate reality, the root and ground of the universe, the source of all that exists (English).

I did the guided meditation with Chopra this morning at 8:30.  I do feel relaxed.  I'm still on the coffee.  I'm not going to stress about it.  I am doing a lot of work with my mind the next 21 days:  breaking the addiction of television and focusing the mind. 


It is 2:51pm, and surprisingly, I feel good.  The sun felt great on my body as I walked the path next to the Calabasas river.  In my mind's ear, "Hey Good Looking" by Hank Williams played.  I thought, "Wouldn't it be nice to play that song." 

As I came to the crossing for the river, the older woman who always wears shades and sun-visor appeared.  I've never seen her on that side of the crossing; she normally walks by the freeway over pass.  We talked.  She was happy to see me.  Then, and man with a handlebar mustache road up on his bike and said, "Hey Good Looking." to the older woman. 

I replied, "And you're suppose to say 'what you got cooking.'"  The three of us laughed.  Is that a coincidence that this man spoke the words of the song I was hearing in my mind.  

Music was the meditation for most of the day.  When I start thinking to hard about playing my guitar, I lose it.   When I just play and feel the vibration of my guitar's body against mine that is when I find the rhythm.  Breath has a lot to do with playing. 

Just an observation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment