Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Abundance and the Law of Pure Potientiality: Day 8

Chopra's  centering thought for today and meditation mantra:
1. Through the Law of Pure Potentiality, I can create anything, anytime, anywhere.
2. Om Bhavam Namah (Sankrit)=I am absolute existence. I am a field of all possibilities (English).
 
This is what happened in meditation today
 
I was in tune with the mediation today.  I went for a walk and communed with nature.  I also focused on my root chakra and releasing blocked energy.  Speaking of blocked energy, the Beet Juice worked.  I eliminated that backed waste from the junk food in the wee hours of the morning.  I feel so much lighter.  
While I was walking, I kept telling myself not to judge my life situation or anyone Else's.  Now, this all occurred before I actually read the email Chopra sent and did the meditation. 
When I read the email. I was in shock.  I thought, "there is something to this meditation stuff.  I actually see it working in my life." 


During the Chopra's guided mediation, I slipped quicker than I ever had in to a calm state of mind.  I found longer periods where I was without chatter and without chanting the mantra in my minds ear. 
 
A few times, I felt afraid or rather overwhelmed.  But, I did not lose the focus or the meditation; I kept my eyes closed and stayed in the space while I breathed and chanted, "Om Bhavam Namah." As I was chanting, I felt a presence around me-- when I felt overwhelmed.  it said, "You are a loved child; do not be afraid."  I could feel as though something was touching my chin, yet nothing was touching my chin.  I felt the need to raise my head an breath deeply. I could feel light coming towards me from the left side.  Then the bell rang, and I came back to presence of my body and released the mantra. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment