Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kundalini Meditation

I wrote this on November 5, 2012.

Just did a guide Kundalini Meditation, I feel very clam.  My legs, hands, and arms feel relaxed.  My neck feels tight,which is my communication chakra.  My heart chakra feels heavy.  I have pain there, but that makes sense because I know that my heart chakra is very weak. 

At the part of meditation where it has the meditator imagine (or realize the energy) the heat rising from the root chakra filling the whole body, I actually felt heat rising in my body.  The top of my lip began to sweat a little bit.

Images:  I saw a snake.  I saw a snake wit its fangs and black eyes.  Its mouth was open, but it was  hissing at me.  It just was.  I did not fear the Snake, or wish it away. 

I get the message--and it is heavy magic.  It is transmutation. 

I also thought about how I have not used my creative energy since I moved to Stockton.  I thought about how I want to act.  I want to perform.  I thought about how I've given up on that. 

I thought about how I want to be in a loving relationship with a man.  I wish that this time of loneliness was over.  I also accept it if being alone is my path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment