Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Abundance and the Law of Giving: Day 9

This is Chopra's centering thought  and the mantra for today:
1. "Today, and everyday, I give that which I want to receive."
2. Om Vardhanam Namah=I nourish the universe, and the universe nourishes me.

The meditation was hard for me today.  I became afraid because I thought I was flying out of my body.  I opened my eyes.  I sunk immediately back in my chair in front of my computer with my earbugs tucked.  I needed confirmation of my location because for a moment I did not know where I was.  I heard a voice say, "Do not be afraid.  You are loved."  My heart was racing--beating extremely fast.  I felt like my mind was going to be blown.  I kept hearing the voice, "do not be afraid. you are love." Calm came over me.

 I lost the mantra because I felt like I was fighting to stay in my body this meditation. 
My focus came upon my breath.  The inhalation and exhalation of each breath is what held me together.  I finally got the mantra back and the bell rang. 

Interesting, my life is starting to connect with the meditations.  At the car rental place, the customer service rep wanted to tell me about my insurance companies coverage. I cut him short because I knew all that, and it was not necessary.  He said, "I'm just trying to tell you your coverage." Then I stopped myself.
I apologized.  I told him I was sorry for cutting him off and being rude.  I told him I know that he wants to tell me my coverage.  It made him smile, and he told me about my insurance coverage.  The next thing  I knew I was driving off in a rental.  I don't know what came over me and why I said that.
The gift that I can offer, or I did offer to someone I met today was an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment