Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today's Juice and yesterday's salad

The pre-school salad
Before I left the house yesterday, I ate a really big salad and I took myself snack bag. There was a banana, an orange, a peach, a bowl of whole strawberries, and a small bag of nuts & dried berries. I know that I am consuming a lot of nuts; they are helping my transition to raw. For now, I am allowing myself the space to do what I need to do.

All the juice I made fit into 3 containers
Today, I am making juicing for myself and for my mother. My mother has arthritis, and she is a ball of stress energy. I am making two juices for her 1) carrot and 2) green juice with the main ingredients of collards and fennel. I hope I can get some video of her drinking, but I always forget to turn the camera on when she tries my juices and raw food. I am thankful that I have a mother who supports my eccentricities. She tries it all. I love you ma.

I always wanted to be on the radio
I am excited about my radio show. I did get some video of my first moments on the air waves. I think this is an opportunity to spread the message of health and love. My radio name is DJ Vegan. My show is alternative music focusing on the 80’s and 90’s (yeah, I’m old school).

No comments:

Post a Comment