Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Juice Fast Day Two

The energy that I had yesterday was not there today.  I stayed in bed until 10am.  I wanted to stay in bed and let the day happen without me, but if I didn't get up I would not have any juice to drink for the day.  Finally, I got up to make orange juice, watermelon juice, and green juice. 

Basically, I spent the day in bed or on the toilet, or in bed as you can see from my photos.  My stomach gruggled and bubbled all day.  I could actually here it grumbling.  I also had a lot of gas that caused me some pain in my abdomin, which went away with each trip to the bathroom.  This is what the juice fasting book calls dextox symptoms.

I fantasized about eating pizza (vegan pizza of course! Hahah).  I thought about making kale chips, but decided against it because I'd have to taste the faux cheese.  I even craved cauliflower with nutrional yeast sprinkled on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment