Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Juice Fast Day 8--Opening Throat Chakra

The throat chakra is on my mind lately.  It is because I feel like I need some kind of divine intervention to help me get my thoughts organized in to a coherent string that others can understand?  The throat is all about communication with self and with others.  It is about words.


My words are not coming to me.  I have to much chatter in my head from the tv.  I also feel a pressure on my throat.  An opening of the throat chakra is what I need. 

I attempted to do two meditations, and I still feel like I am mute.  The pressure is still there.  Maybe instead of riding myself of the pressure on my throat, I should embrace it--learn to accept it. 

It might be a good idea to start a meditation practice while I do this juice fast.  I want to develop some good personal habits of mind. 

The Juice of the day Pear, Apple and Watermelon.  The melon is not show in the photo below, but if you really want to see it, go to my videos

No comments:

Post a Comment