Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Juice Fast Day 12--Beet Liver Cleanse



Today, I made a straight beet juice and drank it all in one go.  Beets are great if you are constipated, or if you want to rid your liver of toxins.  Please be aware that the beets will turn your urine and feces red, so do not freak out when you go the the bathroom.  It is just the beets. 

I have been dreading taking the red beets since I bought them.  The last time I had beet juice, I mixed it with carrot juice and tried to drink on it during the day.  I felt nauseated, and the experience put me off of beets. 

So, why the beet juice liver cleanse?  I feel like I have some stuff in my body that needs moving and I know that the beets will do the trick.  My body feels constipated even though I eliminated (solid) yesterday.      

No comments:

Post a Comment