Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Keep Writing

Keep Writing
I’ve slacked on doing my post. I have no excuses, so I am spending this morning trying to catch up. I guess, I’ve been feeling a little let down by some of the veggie people. Some is totally into being vegetarian, vegan, raw (you fill in the blank) and the first little hiccup, she/he gives up then slams all the veggie people. I think that is the all or nothing mentality, or the “black and white” mentality.


By me feeling let down, I am given into the negative mentality and not moving forward. My happiness or the actions that I take do not rely on others. I am responsible for my life; therefore, I must continue to write because maybe someone out there might find this blog and it will help them with whatever struggles he/she is experiencing. This blog is not for me. I have to remind myself that. This blog is for that person who needs to know he/she is not alone. There are others who feel the way you do, who struggle with the same issues you do, who are like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment