Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Attention

What is my attention on?


Lately, I have been thinking about what I don’t want. I don’ want to live in my apartment anymore.

It is not productive because focusing on what I don’t want keeps me with it. I want to shift my attention to what I do want. I do want to live in a place that is quiet and safe with a large backyard to grow a vegetable garden and plant fruit trees. I want to live in a place that is secure that I own. If I could put my attention on these thoughts on a continual bases, and let the “don’t want” thoughts float away; I could manifest this place to live.

I am learning that attention and vibration are important in attaining goals and in happiness.  I’ve been listening to different people say the same thing over and over again. My response in the past was “yeah, but, my life sucks,” or “yeah, but you are not in my situation.” What if my response is to actually give it a try? What is the worst thing to happen? I achieve my goals.


Other thing, I say I will do is write, and I let it fall by weigh side. Follow through is important.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment