Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Transition Tip # 2 Make a Shopping List

Before you got grocery shopping, make a shopping list.  Making a list can help you transition in two ways.  It keeps you from impulse buying and it keeps you away from the meat and dairy isle.  I know what you thinking, “I always make a list and I never stick to it.” Well this shopping trip surprise yourself and only buy what is on your list.  Today, I am starting a high raw vegan diet, which will incorporate plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, smoothies, and fresh juices.  I will also make eggplant jerky, kale chips, and flax seed crackers; therefore, my list comprises of some of the items I will need to make these raw dishes.  So, my shopping list is tailored to help me be successful on a raw vegan diet.  If you need help making a vegan shopping list, here is my list for today. 
Shopping List Sprouts
Avocado
Mangoes
Oranges
Spinach
Kale
Romaine
Tomatoes
Carrot Shreds
Celery
Red Bell Pepper
Eggplant
Melons (watermelon, cantaloupe)
Bananas
Pineapple
Limes
Chilies
Strawberries
Cashews
Cucumber
Wheat grass
Zucchini
Dill weed
Parsley
Mint
Coconut milk
Olives
Dates
Nutritional yeast

No comments:

Post a Comment