Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Two Hours of Exercise

Today was a triumph.  I got up at 6 am, and I sat at my computer.  I did not write, but I made it to my computer.  I looked at a blank word document for a long time then I checked my email.  I hung out on facebook--commenting and friending.  I watched a few videos on youtube.  I printed my resume and cv, so I can update them. 

I had breakfast ( a bean burrito) and drank tea.  At 10:15, I went to the gym where I did two hours of exercise.  I did zumba and yoga.  The yoga tore me up.  I had to rest in the child pose for a little bit.  I might have been worn out from the zumba. 

I came home took a hot shower, started my laundry, watched Goonies (in English and Spanish at the same time). 

Yes, today was a productive day.  The major accomplishment was getting to my computer before the world awoke, and I did that.  Now, tomorrow, hopefully I will write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment