Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday Party

On the second day of my health kick, I went to a holiday party. And yes, I indulged in the food.  I ate some type of fried vegetarian pot sticker.  I have to give it a better effort because I started the day off processed.  I went to Taco Bell where I ate two fresco bean burritos and a soda.

I have to remind myself it is a practice not a perfection.  The good thing is that the food I eat now to numb my feelings with is healthier than it would be if I weren't vegan.  Before, I ate hamburgers, met pizza, roasted chicken, cheese in all its incarnations.  Now, I eat bean burritos, veggie dogs, fires, and potato chips when I want to stuff my self.

I also need to work on not eating when I am stuffed. 

Today, I did not do too much better.  I ate chips for breakfast, but I did wake up at 5:30, and I went right to my computer to write.  I did not exercise.  I planned to go to the gym and do zumba and yoga instead I got back into the bed.
  
Right now, I feel stuffed.  There is a heaviness.  See, it is possible to gain weight and be unhealthy while practicing a vegan diet. 
Tomorrow is a new day!    

No comments:

Post a Comment