Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Empathy

A new subscribe came to me.  She asked for my friendship.  I checked out her channel and watched some of her videos.  It lead me to a whole new group of videos about empathic people.  I causally clicked on one of the videos and it gave a description of an empathic person.  It was me.  I am totally tripping.  I cried a little. It was like that is it.  That is why I feel the way I do.  That is why I feel vibrations.  That is why?  I am not too sensitive.  I feel, and it is okay. 
I'm all weepy right now with the revelation. 

Last weekend, I came across this PhD program in the History of Consciousness at UC Santa Cruz.  I was intrigued by it.  Maybe Consciousness is something that I need to look into?

I am so filled with joy at how successful my students are at expanding their writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment